Pillars of creation -

 I was born in Hell 

& faced Evil so many times 

I can't even remember 


I refused to follow those rules 

Of threaten oppression manipulation power mischief and betrail 


I was powered enough 


Atack Block

Kill and Run 

Let me Be 

Or I will destroy Everything


Then I was blessed with a curse 

My Best Self emerged Inside my own 


Attack Everyone & Everything

Because Life is a Striking art 


With the Purest Spear 

The Strongest Shield


Eat the Power from The Shadows

Finish the War

With God´s Wrath 

In Rage we Trust 

Justice occupy

& You will have your Reward 


Because there shall be no shadows in this lands 


The corrupted ones 

The corrupted ground 

Will Fall in Weakness 

And never raise their swords again

Strengthen the Good Ones will and Prevail 

Ascended Angels will Come for Free

Free 4 Be 


Concreted the grounds

In The Pillars of creation 


Delight of the purest Light 
Eternals will be